Saturday, April 12, 2008
-Birthday!-
Yesterday met up with Drey and ting after studying in school to get birthday present. Guess who's? Haha.. sylvia's of course. Walked till all three of us were so tired and our legs were aching. haha.. guess we have not been shopping much this semester.
Today steamboat lunch at sylvia's place. Met up with liyun before leaving. Heard something shocking but guess not best to share it here. haha.. Luckily ting, yun and I reached early coz it started raining very heavily after some time waiting at the void deck for drey. Ellyn did not turn up though drey offered to send her here=/
Hearty lunch. Small group but we enjoyed it lots. advantage of having smaller groups coz we can talk more and eat more. haha. Was craving for corn soup since last night, who knows that the soup for steamboat is...
Yummy. sylvia's style of steamboat with lots of vegetable. haha.. we had popiah too. Very funny. Coz ting popiah tends to be very thin. So I told drey to make for me so I can get a thicker one.
Mine was consider large. But when sylvia asked for medium. Ting made an extra large one for her. haha.. and lots of chilli too.
Got her a mixer, a wallet and a cute big card.Had awfully chocolate banana cake..
Forget to take the slice of cake, only remember when i finish most of the cake and left this bit=p
Great chit chat session with the group. Left at 3 though, coz ting, drey and mine exams start next week. Promise to meet up after exams k! hehe... won't be blogging much next week. you know... but yup, yesterday I really realised ignorance is a bliss. I was really carefree because I trusted and believe the best for you. Hugz.. meet up soon.