Friday, April 25, 2008
-Argh-
Argh.... I am super mad now. My fourth toe nail on my right foot can totally come out now. The result of joining my sister at the manicure at Nail P*****... That shop has mostly trainees doing the job not professional. I think i can do better than them. I also dunno what cuticle oil, base coat or top coat they use. All i did was to choose the color i want. Don't even know whether their OPI is real or imitation like those I saw in china. Argh... no toe nail at all. Yucks... Actually i cried and threw my temper for a short 30 minutes. Whining of the loss of nail. so sad.
Guess what's mummy suggestion? "Aiya.. we go show the girl and scold them? In the meantime, paint the flesh the same color use for the rest of ur toes lor." So wanna cry='(