Sunday, March 30, 2008
-yun's birthday-
Arrived at the chalet about 7pm when Audrey came to fetch us. Squeeze 9 ppl in the car. haha.. forget to take how cramp was it. But sijie in the front passenger seat, then sylvia, darrel zhi cai, weiliang, huiting, sophia and ellyn at the back.

Look at what zhi cai got yun for a joke

Her NUS friends were mostly wearing black or dark color. I should have wore some dark color. haiz.. pink too stand out. Plus my voice. Haiz.. ppl must be think I am a loud hailer. haah..

The guys chatting away with us. haha...

Girls taking pix entertaining ourselves!!
At the entrance, we wrote our wishes.

Look at what zhi cai got yun for a joke
Some sweet name CHELSEA. haha..
Took some pix with yun but some are in her camera. Will get from her when possible.

The pix was taken at the entrance of the aloha chalet.

Taken at the back of the bungalow^_^

Yun's cake- strawberry shortcake from Four Leaves.
This is our princess of the day!!!
Her NUS friends were mostly wearing black or dark color. I should have wore some dark color. haiz.. pink too stand out. Plus my voice. Haiz.. ppl must be think I am a loud hailer. haah..
The guys chatting away with us. haha...
Girls taking pix entertaining ourselves!!Felt weird when met ting jun there. She offered to fetch us in only after audrey had left the chalet to pick us up. No common topic with her. the five of us just chatted and play. haha.. People do change. I agree. Think I got to get use of this phenomenon no matter what.
Miss yun lots. Glad to see her happy. But after her party, I think I will just stick to a simple dinner. Saw how tired she and her family was. BTT attempt 2 two days after my birthday coz I have no courage to take it on my birthday. Either I break it or I hold it. I don't dare to ruin my day. haha.. so I am back to normal for now.^_^
Man U won again. 4-0. haha. arsenal was lucky AGAIN!!!