Thursday, March 27, 2008
-Relationship-
A friend actually visited me when he was in SMU for an interview!!! it was really a surprise for me though=p His question seems really tough, if it was given to me, I think I won't be in SMU now. But I think he did really answered it well, something that I cannot support it with evidence. Suddenly I felt so left out. Haven't been doing commuity service for quite sometime and he seems very active in lots of stuff. Should I help out at the IMH after exams? hmm...
Had an espresso shot at TCC with him, and that very shot kept me to 2.30am last night!!! allowing me to complete my video editing successfully.
I realized love relationship is a very weird matter. It is something that exist but hard to hold on or manage well. What do a girl wants in a relationship?
1. A guy that shower her with love, care and concern (i.e. buy food when she's hungry, take care of her when she is sick?)
2.Or she needs a guy that she can talk to, pour her sorrows and lend his shoulder when she needs it?
When given this two options, I do not know which one is my desire. On one hand, I don't expect my guy appear in front of me like SUPERMAN. But on the other, I hope he at least shows an effort in caring for me. For the second option, of course I need a guy that I can talk to and at least he must understands what am I going through. But sometimes, I rather settle the emotions or matter myself. So what do I want in a relationship? My friend said option 1 can be offered by parents. Option 2 is something that can be offered by a boyfriend and that is what girls usually wants. Is it true? For me option 2 sometimes doesn't apply much. Recently I learnt the art of releasing emotions alone. After listening to what he says, I am puzzled.
so, what do girls really want?
and, what do guys want in a relationship?