Wednesday, March 19, 2008
-Rain-
It has been raining heavily for the past one week. Today is the first time I step into the rain to play^_^ So fun and relax when the rain drops land on my face . People must be thinking I am mad. haha.. But i think it is a way to relieve stress. 85% of my econs class scored 90 and above for mid terms. I got only 75. Don't know why though my results improved I am still not happy. Crying don't seems to work anymore. So I turned to playing rain. I guess it worked.. hehe..
Zhi cai got interview from SMU. I am so happy. Familiar face in my school, why not? School gonna be hectic. I will be in school on Good Friday and this coming saturday for project meeting. Starting to run in for my exams that is in a month.
Should I join this semester xtremist trekking in Malaysia? One year since I last trek.. hmmm...