Monday, March 03, 2008
-Out of point-
So sad... the report I wrote was slightly out of point=( 3500 characters requires to be re-written!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn it...
Took back my finance result too. Passed. Not so good though, but guess I'll be working doubly hard next week onwards. It was raining cats and dogs today... so I got stuck in school till 4plus.
Ian's sandal strap broke last week so he got no more sandals to wear. Since he got no slippers too, he has been wearing high socks and shoes with berms when going out with me. =( Look like Chi-na ah peh. haha.. so i decided to buy a pair of slippers today. Went to citylink when the heavy rain finally stop. Staring and comparing the array of slippers, I decided on a pair of white base with pearl white strap havana slippers. SMU students or actually all tetiary students receive a 20% discount as long you show them ur matriculation card. White gets dirty easily but matches clothes the easily too.
Surprised him with it.. but he got no reaction-.-'' his remark, "ah, why are u here?" haiz.. can't he be more romantic??!!!
HSBC HR internship during my summer hols. hahaha.... earning money soon.. so happy!!!
wonder how is she.. is she ok? should I drop a msg asking? guide me... will I sound KPO?