Thursday, March 13, 2008
-Long Day-
Woke at 5.30am yesterday. Mummy not feeling well again because she tried the natural way of removing gall stone from the body. Apple juice for 5 days. 6th day drink some vinegar, magnesium sulphate and some other weird stuff. For my mum, on her 7th day, her stomach hurt so much that she couldn't stand straight. So yesterday, sarah and I accompanied her to polyclinic to get referral letter to hospital for a scan. Sarah and I thought the OG private sale was no longer in our inventory for the day. But my mummy was well after seeing the doctor and decided to go. the queue was damn long!!! the whole perimeter of the OG building, it took me 45 minutes to enter the building. People started cuttin queue. Two old aunties wanted to cut our queue!!! Sarah used her sacraism but obviously it did not work coz the are hokkien aunties.The whole moment they try to cut the queue, they were pretending to talk about their child education and tried to cut in front of me because i raised my arm to block them and let my mummy go first they decided to cut behind me. I just don't understand if they want to shop queue lar. Like pest trying to enter the queue. Then suddenly some aunties ask the two cut queue aunites whether need to queue to enter. Guess what these aunties answered?
They said yes. Need to queue to enter the building.-.-'' they bloody tried to cut my queue and tell ppl need to queue to enter. That's it.The aunties just signed their death wish. I only slept 5 hrs the night before, my temper is definitely bad. In front of the aunties that they just told to queue, I said, "auntie, queue starts from the back. If you want to buy stuff for ur sons, you can start queue there and I dont think you queue but tried to cut mine and others!!!!!" They definitely felt embarrassed. After many people start staring at them, they both glared at me and pretend not them-.-'' After a while, one spoke to another," I don't want to buy liao, let's go!" Finally they are gone. The aunites in front of and behind of Sarah, mummy and I started smiling and say those twocut queue aunties are thick skin. I just smiled. They cut ur queue you keep quiet and just stare, if don't work then do something. If I slept enough, all I will do is to prevent them from cutting my queue, but they are just unlucky. Haha..
Because we went there at 12, most of the things I wanted are gone. Initially wanted to buy a deuter bag for Ian and a tocco handbag for me but they are all gone=(
so I settled with a Bonia handbag. haiz... for that bag, I got my leg stepped twice, squeezing through big crowds and queue for 2hrs just to do payment. I think shopping a really a therapy for woman. My mummy seems super fine grabbing and queueing.hahah.. Only reached home after 3pm.
Ian got his internship at Royal Bank of Scotland^_^ hehe... also at Raffles Place. Starting work at the same date as me end one week later than mine. The whole summer holiday is busy working, no holiday overseas trip this time=(