Monday, March 10, 2008
The Leap Years
"It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves."-William Shakespeare
Sarah and I went to watch The Leap Years today!!!! she waited for me to end school and we went to The Cathay. Picked up a few quotes that I really like. Wong Li-lin is really really cute. While Ananda was just charismatic.. and HOT!!!
"A person often meets his destiny on the road he took to avoid it."-Jean de La Fontaine
Very true, isn't it? Just love the quote, it is really touching to see Li-ann's character to yearn for Jeremy so much but hurts him with her words and at the same time crying her eyes out after the incident.
"Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous." -Albert Einstien
The feeling that Li-ann just gets about Jeremy is really touching. Holding on 12 years thinking of him, loving him and waiting for him.
The quote I would like everyone to give Mr or Ms-Right:
"If you are not too long, I will wait for you all my life."- Oscar Wilde
Sarah told me this. She thinks it does not only applies to lovers but instead love ones. Sweet isn't it.
And the last quote sarah and I will apply to our lives is:
"In three words, I can summarise everything that I've learnt about my life: it goes on."- Robert Frost
Love seems so beautiful yet whatever I just watched is just a fairytale.