Da jie borrowed Stardust DVD yesterday.. watched the movie when it was in the cinema with Ian, sarah and jiejie. Really lovely.

Loved their names. After finish watching, I conclude that I gonna name my daughter Yvaine and Tristan for my son.^_^ Pronounce as E-vaine. Unique and elegant. haha.. But Ian says it sounds weird. Especially when school teachers do not know how to pronounce the name correctly and it may become "vain", "E-ain" etc. Then, my kids will be a joke to everybody.=(
hehe... yesterday while eating crabs at a shop along Still road, i saw this cute little boy about 3yr old sitting at the next table. smiling to me.. maybe I must have look real greedy when eating the black pepper crab=p when we were leaving the little boy waved goodbye and blow kisses too!! The mummy smiled to me too, she said that the boy likes me..^_^so adorable. So I blew kisses back to him too. But I won't forget Ian's expression. haha... -.-'' he said, "this boy, natural born flirt. so young go around blowing kisses! Dangerous arh..." haha.. I told Ian he's just pure jealous coz the boy blew kisses to me not him. haha.. I just love kids...not those noisy ones of course.
Much happier now even though tmr means results are comign back. What is done is done. Move forward. Live life to the fullest and at the end of the day nobody should feel sad.=)