It has been really long since I last blog with pictures. haha.. Here are some random pictures that I took during the past few weeks!

Huge, right? haha.. but i totally lost appetite after the new broke out! sarah cannot stop laughing when she saw my reaction after i knew about the rat head!!!!!!!
The following picture is the queue I was in during OG private sales where i got my Bonia bag^_^ Took me almost an hour to get in and 2 hours to pay.. haha...

The queue stretches all the way to the back!!! haha..
The next two pictures are showing the room that i spent my recent saturday in! From morning till night to rush my finance project that I presented today^_^


This is the only room in the whole school that has 2 out of 4 walls of a room make of glass. I felt like an animal the whole day. People walking pass, climbing up the stairs, studying along the table outside the room can see every little bit we are doing. Haha.. No wonder we still can get booking even though this is the peak period where booking of rooms must be done 1 week in advance. haha..
Friday is is yun's birthday and sat is my BTT!!! I haven't study!!! Will be taking pictures during yun's party, cannot ask birthday girl to take right? haha.. will upload the pictures when i am free. Off i go to study my IE now.. bb...