Sunday, February 03, 2008
-Balls-
Times flies.. Chinese New Year is coming.. Into Week 5 of school. More projects, quizs and mid terms coming up. But I kinda enjoyed my Week 4=)
Baked cookies on wed afternoon. Cranberry cheddar cookies ( sweet and a bit of salty taste), to me it was perfect. haha. Took some for ian to eat on thursday, but before I can pass to him, vivian finished half of it. It was so awkward to stop her from eating so that there are some left for Ian=p Vivian bought my plastic container cover too!!! haha.. she took my cookies to give the guy she like to taste, but only made that guy speak to me more. -.-'' so difficult to create time and space for her and Quan Xin. Found out that students from china can collect up to S$2000 worth of ang bao if they are back in china for CNY. This really shows the clear difference between the very rich and poor. My conclusion- most of the china students in SMU are pretty rich. If S$2000 a year, 18 years equals to S$36000 in their bank.Whao it is like so many times more than my savings.
Friday was running errands day. Brought cashew nut cookies to office. Then I went to lunch with aunty gek and lock yang, hadHainanese chicken rice at Far East Plaza. The rice amount was much lesser than the previous time I ate there. But lock yang said it had been like that since last year Oct. Then on our way back to office, I embarrassed myself. Wanna guess how? The story goes...
Aunty Gek: "I don't understand why they put such poster! so obscene!" (Pointing to the poster as we walked along the overhead bridge from far east to pan pacific plaza)
Poster details: Greek warrior naked top and bottom.
Me: "Yar, very obscene! But why the statue penis is smaller than the testicals? Is it suppose to be like that?" (Blur me forget lock yang was with us.)
Aunty Gek:" Aiyo! I don't know you arh!" (Going down the escalator at a quicker pace)
Then I realised Lock yang's presence. His face was red. I tried very hard to explain my question.
My reason," I don't have brother mah.. so nv see before. Pai sae lah.."
Lock Yang (act blur):"I also nv ask the tour guide when I was there on honeymoon. Maybe next time I will ask when I am there."
-.-'' so obvious laughing at my stupidity. Told mummy about the embarrassment when I got home, my mother for who she is, told my dad and sisters when I was away on NTU Hall 10 concert. And Saturday morning was sex education lesson.