Saturday, January 12, 2008
-Touched-
Today I roamed the streets today.. shopping by myself... Everybody seems busy=( Went to suntec early in the morning to buy a pair of Pi Xiu for Ba deh, but it was out of stock. So got to rush back to office to meet my colleages for lunch.. Carrying the laptop and walk really fast was a chore to me. Legs short is really a disadvantage=( Met seow sian while heading to orchard, she was rushing to work. I guess i chose a wrong day to be my free day. Nobody is free to accompany me. So after my lunch date, spent 1 hour to find out what are the missing drivers from my laptop after reformatting-.-''
It was only 2 plus then. Went back to school to ask Ian to look after my laptop while I went shopping ALONE again. While waiting for his cognitare meeting to end, I went to Albert OG. Tried a few shorts, skirts and dresses. Since I have a flat butt, all the shorts look ugly on me and the skirts made my legs look fat. Only the tube dresses look fine to me.. but I only bought one=p
Guess which one...
I bought the Floral dress. At least it does not make me look pregnant=p Bought 2 tubes so that i can wear under my translucent blouses and singlet from MANGO, each at $10. couldn't find a new handbag to replace my torn and tattered bag that accompanied me since 3 years ago. retail therapy was just to kill time... waiting to meet sylvia and for his lesson to end. I only spent $60. hee.. good at saving money hor=p
Met sylvia to get the material for ting bday in the evening. Was on my way to Ian's place when road construction work was in process outside his place. There was this HUGE HOT tractor flattening the tar. The worker said we could walk on the tar as it was safe. Yes, it was safe but it was so hot that it melt my birkenstock base and had tar stick to it. I was so upset that I was whining till dinner. Ian actually took my shoes to wash!!!!! he scrub the base of my birken to whiten it. But it was not successful. Initially I was so sad, but looking at his effort, I had a little appetite to eat. Upset with the state of my shoe but what is done is done, i guess it cannot be undone=( I was really touched... will you wash ur boyfriend/ girlfriend slippers?
Delphine is right. I should let him learn and not putting the taboo word at my lips...

