Wednesday, January 16, 2008
-Pain-
Today is the first time i wore my formal wear since last semester wk12. Guess what happen?
I fell hard, and to break my fall I grabbed onto a metal railing. But it was no use. I tore my formal pants at the knee cap, scrap my right knee and both heels. Most stupid thing is that my high heels are only 1/2 inch. I thought it would be better to start with shorter heels as a warm up, but the warm up turns disastrous. As my shoes were new, it further rubbed against my heels that no longer have skin to protect. Both my heels and right knee were bleeding when I reached home=(
So wanted to cry. But I cannot miss the lesson so I limped to school and back home again. Why must such stupid thing happen to me early in the morning before 8am? Now i am sitting on my sofa, with my legs raised, trying not to touch the wound. Guess I will be wearing jeans for some time till my wounds are fully healed.
haiz... I cannot even remember what did I do to cause this bloody fall=(