Thursday, January 10, 2008
-New Look-
Nobody will believe this.. haha.. I have reformatted my laptop and it took me from 1145-620. I just sat there eating my subway, finding my drivers and etc... it sounds crazy but not super crazy... i have 3 engineers that joke with me and talk to me about working life. 6 hours, do I meet new ppl? Yes, of course. If not it will not be me, right? I find myself more talkative this sem. But there are still times when i don't feel like talking. But at least at the end of the day, i have a good anti virus, microsoft office 07 and all my drivers done for free and i do not need to do it myself at all. =p Career talk at 7pm was a waste of time. Reached home coming to 9. Even though I was tired, I was so excited to change my destop pic and stuff... Next up this sun.. maybe my blog skin.
Now ranting about my first week at school. Negotiation Skill for Business mod on tues has a stupid grading system like Margaret Chan's system. If you talk you get 1 point (be it rubbish or constructive), 2 points if you make something that prof think is very good. Hate this kind of grading. You should see the number of students reading off notes and vomitting textbook. -.-''
Finance prof was even better first day of lesson, he cut it to a one hour briefing and we can leave after that. I went to school for one hour on monday.-.-'' waste my train fare (luckily I bought the stamp) Today is Doing Business in China... I heard I need to write a reflection of 2500 chinese charaters long. A report of 7000 chinese characters long. Somebody say "bless me"...
Tmr is free day.. but meeting up with some friends, buying textbook and maybe some more new year clothes. I think I gonna get that casual tube dress that even dad suggest me to buy. You know.. when dad says can buy it and u like it- just buy. How often am I allowed to wear like that? Hipster and short t-shirt was already a no-no since he saw me in it..
Another friend is leaving for aus... guess when we grow up, going separate ways is normal. Can you imagine 4 years from now when we see those friends or have a gathering after a long time?