I applied for my BTT today!!! Paid s$22.05 for the test. Hoping to get the books from Gary since he just taken his Advance. I am pretty excited. But today I realised there is a big difference between auto and manual cars. Hopefully I'll excel. Registered with Oxy so I won't be alone taking the test=p Scare lonely... But i only can get my license earliest in Dec, if not in Jan^_^ Waited for about 45 minutes before it was my turn to register=p 29th March 9.15am. Doesn't the day sounds near to my best friend's birthday? haha.. hope i passed the test to make that whole week a happy day=)
A peek at my new slippers
Went back to bugis before Ian's badminton match to buy 2 t-shirts that i kept thinking over the night. Will be wearing it to school.. the captions are so funny.
E.g. "Sorry. If I looked interested, I'm NOT!!!" or "I'm single but just don't tell my BOYFRIEND"
Nice right? haha.. went to watch Ian play against Temasek Poly in the evening. The requirement is 7 plays but SMU only had 4. So we know we will lose but how badly. Supposed to send 3 singles 2 doubles but since our strength was so bad, we have only 2 singles and 1 double. Ian played his second competitive single since JC2. Today he won!!! I saw his serious side today when he played, heard from his captain that he played better than wed. Was really touched coz I was sick and he finished the game in 20mins 21-16,21-16 to bring me to see doc. Haha.. Initially I was pretty shocked to see NTU players to be so fit and good looking while the players from SMU have big bellies except Edwin. Seeing most school play today, I dislike NUS girls team for their rowdiness towards RP. NUS are supposedly older but they are behaving like hmm... I predicted IVP2008 NTU for male and female team=p