Monday, January 28, 2008
-Hectic Weekend-
Saturday was a hectic day!!! woke up 0645 to bathe and leave home at 730 to the bus interchange at kovan. Took a quick breakfast at the hawker centre as our bus departs at 0800. arrived in malacca at 20 past 12. Weather was freaking hot. I even got a tan line on my arm!!! no sleeveless for some time I guess.
Haven't got a chance to upload the pictures that I took during my trip. Maybe during the weekend. Attended liangshi's alumni band concert at VCH after reaching back home. Hui ting and Sylvia were late, so I went in first. Guess who I met? First, I saw liang shi's parents (I waved but they don't recognise)-.-'' so paisae... Then saw Jonathan!!! haha.. he went there to support his female friend and check one of the girls out. Guess what?! he got to ask Justin along -.-'' Out of so many ppl, he got to choose Justin. Got sylvia and huiting to sit on my left and Ian on my right. Jonathan spoke to Ian like long-lost friends. (And Jon if u are reading this, what stupid qn u asked Ian? Intend to look for another girl?!!!! )
Only get to say hi to liang shi, wasn't nice to talk to him while his parents were waiting to speak to him. Met enru though. She was right in front of us!!!! Hui ting was the first to recognise her. I think she lost weight from the last time I saw her. Or was she that thin?? Maybe she was. I only saw her twice in 2 years. Haha.. The best part of the concert was the disney movie tunes. Sylvia agreed too. For me, who totally never knew the other pieces by name, disney song was something I am expert in. I can name every movie the song was taken from. Ian's remark was, "You watched too many tv lar." (-.-'') Jon was sleeping during the concert. I had to pinch him thrice!!!
Left for Market 85 to eat dinner with the girls. Appetite wasn't that good so I ate only 3 meatballs, some veg and some stingray meat. Went to bed after a shower once I got home. Lesson at noon today.. haven't even print my notes!!!!