Sunday, January 13, 2008
-Food-
Last night we celebrated huiting birthday at Swiss Culture. Initial idea was to eat Cheese Fondue but I think not everybody is a big fan of cheese. Maybe next time I find a date to eat that with me=p
Called main courses that are meant for 4 people, 1 chocolate fondue and 2 desserts. Plus a complimentary fondue due to the OCBC debit card I hold. Then I realised how weird the debit card works. I actually foot the bill at the end of the month, just like the credit card but limit is $1000 a month only=p Gettin a UOB one soon, so that I can get discount more often. Haha.. saving money in another way when i am spending. =) Photos of those food we ate will be up soon when liyun has time to load. I think when year 2 sem 2 starts everybody will be very busy. Hope we can meet up often soon. I learnt to be look on a brighter side. I think I do not hope to find very good friends in Uni like those in JC. I guess tears that I shed will stay in the past=) Saddest part is that I cannot stay over at liyun's birthday party... my BTT is on the next day=( sianz..
Today had lunch with Ian's family. Ate at Chatterbox, Marina Mandarin. Tried their famous chicken rice set.

Guess how much this set cost?
$21.50... unlike the one that was advertise in Downtown East. Comparing the $5 set and the one at Chatterbox, I preferred the Chatterbox set. But i still don't think it is worth $21.50. Fresh chicken, good chilli and garlic ginger. Yummy. The most interesting part is the way i eat the chicken and the rice. I mixed the chilli and black sauce with my rice and add the garlic ginger with the chilli to eat with chicken^_^ taste super great. Haha.. but it became to the limelight to his family. Weird way of eating-.-''
Came home after lunch to sleep. Pretty tired=p