Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Dumb girl
I never know that my face wrote: "Eat me!!!! i am fine with it." or " I am a obedient girl."
Today I got so pissed. First class of the day was negotiation. I was freaking cheated. During the negotiation, my partner keep saying he is making a loss, so I tried to give him all the best to even my expense hoping that we both won't lose out that much. Then when we suppose to report our results- He got $574000 while I had -$35000. A freaking loss. And i am the only dumb girl that incurred this loss in the whole class. Initially he was very happy with his profit, but only to realise since i got a negative value, there was no contract made. I was sad and depressed enough because of yesterday incident. Today, early in the morning this freaking situation happen to me. I feel like super dumb. Am i that easy to cheat or bluff? i took how much courage to believe people in my school again but yah.. 1 lesson is enough. i feel so stupid.
Second incident is during my Management science class. Let me tell a story. A student who is so good academically that allows him to be Teaching Assistant for Two Year 1 modules. I bet his GPA is about 3.8/4.0. I always thought he is those hardworking kind to be that good. Now he is my MS classmate and not a TA. However, I was horrified today. He took the answer key that Prof placed on the table to check his hw answers. The homework is to be due next week. But I already completed it. So I told him can he kindly pass it to me when he is done with it. But after checking his answer, he placed it back. so when i go to take it, he placed his hand on it and told me I cannot take. It is not allowed. I was shocked. He happily check and changed all his mistake but disallow me from taking. Is this how he ensure his 20% of the final grade for most mod? Check his ans and don't allow others to do so? Eugene tried to take too. But he did not allow Eugene to take too. I was mad. What a hypocrite. I got 2 choices- tell Edwin(my class TA, Ian's best friend) what this guy did during class or just ignore it. I chose to ignore it. BUT I am sure that I am not talking to him. I left class saying goodbye to his groupmates except him. Transparent. For people who are yet to know me, I hate people like that. Hate them to core...
So today I felt dumb to believe others and befriend idiots. Crap.