Tuesday, January 01, 2008
-Class gathering on 29th Dec-
Attendance was pretty good that night! 16 out of 24. So sad.. suppose to be more but yar.. duties, working and holidays. I guess this is a matter of priorities and I don't blame those who did not make it. =)
Afternoon started with shopping at Hougang Point NTUC Extra.
Our Mr Andrew who have a tendency to bang into shelves.
LHS shopping gocceries together. Ellyn wanted to join audrey making dessert^_^
Called liangshi to bring umbrella and meet us at the bus stop coz it started to rain. But he never picks up. I thought it was flushed down the toilet bowl=p
Playing mahjong while waiting for our 2S13 to come.
Food prepared by liangshi's mum, drey and the rest of the girls=pThe pictures taken with liangshi. Look at his hair.. Don't you agree it is ugly? He could have change a nicer style....-.-''
Prezzie exchange.. I got Yiyang's choclate prezzie which Sarah volunteered and finished it all today (01.01.08). The present I prepared was taken by andrew. It was a hand massager. Do you believe in fate? I remembered our JC Yr 2 we bought the same type present. Now my prezzie was chosen by him. Fate?
Came out with our index no. arrangements, chemistry lab sitting plan but nobody remembered who sat next to who in physics. =p I can't. =(
Zhi Cai's bike.=p
Prezzie exchange.. I got Yiyang's choclate prezzie which Sarah volunteered and finished it all today (01.01.08). The present I prepared was taken by andrew. It was a hand massager. Do you believe in fate? I remembered our JC Yr 2 we bought the same type present. Now my prezzie was chosen by him. Fate?Came out with our index no. arrangements, chemistry lab sitting plan but nobody remembered who sat next to who in physics. =p I can't. =(
The last thing I played with that night was...
Then Ian came and rushed me home=p I love my class. I missed those days we had. I had a great laugh that night. Best prank pulled- Wai gang ICA's visa prank on Joseph. Quite miss that sleepy head who is always dirty minded. He and his porn.. haha...
Okie.. post more memories of my last day of 2007 Zhi cai's party in next post!