Thursday, January 03, 2008
-Bad Girl-
Woke up early as usual today, but cannot go running coz it was rainning. Couldn't sleep in either due to my body alarm clock.. haha.. so yup.. Here I am typing off on my laptop for the first time this year. I just miss my laptop=) I was pretty hilarious at the servicing centre yesterday. First when I saw my laptop, i was "sayang"ing it so much until the lady serving me kept smiling, I think she assume I am crazy. Haha.. They cleaned my laptop so well that the keyboard was so much cleanier than the fortnight cleaning I do using a mini vacuum. Then the clumsy sophia just has to embarrass herself. I asked for the price my laptop battery since it is only on warranty for a year unlike laptop system, so if anything goes wrong I need to pay for a new one. It coz my $208 for that battery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can buy me a 4G iPod nano=( Guess how i reacted? My jaws dropped, elbow hitted the marble table, let out a big "ouch!" till people at the next counter looked at me and finally my mouth just shut. so embarrassing.... the lady serving me was holding back her laughter and same for that guy at the next counter. Those constipated face-.-''' argh... how do you expect me to react when you find out ur battery cost so much.. a iPod nano.... my missing gadget from the iPod collection. Argh...
Found out about my driving stuff... I think I am taking the school instead of private. School has high chance of passing rate. i gonna put 2.5K aside for this. Heart kinda of ache but yar.. INVESTMENT. If everything go smoothly, I will get my license this august. =p Coz the next available BTT is end of Feb. So yup... Wish me luck=p
Met andri in the evening yesterday, i think he lost weight. haha... more pimples (guess it's stress) Ate at Tony Roma's in Suntec, not too bad. haha.. Liyun camera went out of battery at the moment we want to take a group pix, so we took using her handphone as mine is super lagging. Went to River Island shop to look at andri clothes, They are having sales but I think it started long ago coz all the sizes remaining are XS,S and XL. Haha.. for ladies side, worse.. all clinging clothes. How to buy? Chinese New Year is coming in a month time and my clothes are not even bought. Only have a Moon River dress, folded red ribbons tied just under the chest area to make it look like empire style. hmm... back to andri's story.. Talking about his biology lab work was funny and sick. They have to disect rats that grew to the size of my forearm, earthworms that are as thick as my middle finger and many others. Girls in his class either cry, faint or vomit. He has friends that skip the lesson so they wouldn't embarrass themselves. Haha... To emphasize those friends are GUYS!!! Chatting was fine except some chemistry terms I don't understand and stuff, so the koi fishes swimming in the pond entertained me during that period=p hahaha.... Left for home early coz everybody was tired. Pretty glad I met them today. Especially yun, couldn't have time to have a heart to heart talk though we had 2 class gatherings. And not forgetting Andri's dumb phone- screen cannot be read already and he is still using-.-'' haha
Must blog this before I forget..
Incident: After listening to liyun's theory (which I support) ^_^
Myself:" Ian, what if one day I say the taboo word and reason given is that you are not the one?"
Ian: "Simple. I am not the one because you 'hua xin' and you have fallen other ppl. *smirk*"
Rest of the conversation was me trying hard to prove I am not hua xin... Damn bad.. say I 'hua xin'. But yar I must admit that things slow down after sometime, heart sways a little, gets slightly mischievious but that's all=) I feel a little guilty too.. =p
Point I want to bring across.. Yup, I am a hua xin girl afterall. Haha.. I have changed 7 puppy love boyfriends in 4 years. starting 1 serious one now. Bet I broke the record among all my friends=p hehe..
My motto for today:
- It can only hurt me when I allow it to, so bury the past and move on, be stronger -