Thursday, January 24, 2008
-anxiety-
Sarah's 'O' level results will be out in about 4 hours. I am kinda feel excited for her. Woke up at 6am this morning to talk to her and when back to bed when she left for school.
Wanted to accompany her to collect results but she insist on going on her own, she is such a smart girl. Don't want to give me a reason to skip school! Having lesson at 3.30 today, I think if anything don't go smoothly for her, I will just disappear from class during break. Really hope that she will score well. Then at that time it is a matter of choosing where she wants to go. Mummy is very excited too. Pacing up and down the house now!!! when there is abut 4 hours before sarah receive her result slip. I told mummy to surprise sarah. Suggested to go out for dinner, but mummy insisted on cooking so she can clear the fridge-.-'' Since I cannot accompany sarah, i told mummy to go. She is thinking about my suggestion. Still remember mummy refused to accompany Sarah to collect her PSLE result 4 years ago. I did. When I called mummy to tell her sarah's result, guess who ran out of house to meet us at OLN? Lol.. Sometimes it is so unfair. I never wanted them to accompany me to take result but the whole family will turn up at my school. Never forget tthe scene of taking my 'O' level results-.-'' My family was the only group waiting behind our cohort for me to collect my results. Oxy's mummy was there too. Wonder this time what will happen. Haha..
Going to guan yin temple now.. post tonight if and only if there is good news.