Saturday, December 29, 2007
-Spring Cleaning-
Today is 1st day of spring cleaning. haha.. Guess what? My mummy who is rather superstitious said today is "chong tu", which is a bad day for people born in the year of rabbit to do spring cleaning. So I woke up this morning with the intention to help but was throw the task- be in the room and do whatever you want. So here I am blogging away while Sarah, Da Jie and Daddy are busy helping mummy moving things. But I guess I will be thrown the task of washing the kitchen tmr.
Today is my first time typing my blog off my house desktop. My laptop crashed on me. So board in my lappy is down.. specific technical term, I am not so sure. But yup, no laptop for 5 days. It 2S13 class gathering today... 16 people said they will be attending. Hopefully nobody is bluffing me. Sometimes it is really fun to think back of those time in JC. Usually have a great laugh regarding the events that occurred.
Met oxy and del on thurs after catching movie with ian. National treasure was not bad. But I prepared the first sequel. This time this movie seems a little unrealistic.
Delphine bought two tube dresses and asked for my comments. Being the Sophia I always am, I was super straightforward. I commented that her dress that has two colors- red and blue, looks like superman color. Guess what happen next? oxy had to reassure her that though it was like superman color, it is perfectly fine. I think I am becoming a young auntie. Hate shopping. Wonder why the fashion these days are in such way. Unrealistically thin. Clothes designed to be worn by slim and tall girls. Girls pursuing to be slim, double eye lids, perfect eye sight, tall and big boobs. Eating lesser eat day, double eye lids stickers, lastik, super high heels that they do not know how to walk in and super maximizer bras...Haha.. Hilarious to see these in youngster nowadays. But all in all, no offence to anyone who reads this. It is just my feelings after seeing teenagers dressign this way. haha...
Ate at the village in Hereen. Had a great laugh about our primary school's incident and the trouble we get in during our secondary school years. I did not know that the "zombie" stun I threw in primary school was more spectacular than the one I fought with a senior "lian" in secondary school=p Oxy still remembers my zombie stun that made Ella Ong fuming mad till she dragged me out of the hall. Never thought I was so mischievious when I had told toned down since entering university.
Still looking for new year clothing. What type of style should I dress in? Cheongsum, korean, jap studious girl or mature lady in her twenties? Turning 21 next year... how should I celebrate it? Chalet? But it will become a chore to my parents.. One thing is confirmed- a Penang Spa trip with Del, Oxy, Seow sian, Melinda, Shu Ying, Michelle, Diana to celebrate our 21 years of life. Mummy and daddy agreed already.. Yippee.. booking next week..
Okie.. I think it is time to go to show some concern=p
till next entry.. good luck to me...