Wednesday, November 07, 2007
-everything seems so wrong-
Sleeping does not work. I thought sleeping can numb the weird feeling I am experiencing. But i was wrong. It don't work. Last night I realised how practical the world is. Lies and more lies. This week is BOSS 1. Bidding starts on monday, and I have not bid for a single mod yet.When i asked my "friends" what are they bidding, they had no comment except "I have not decided yet".
So when TS offered to bid with me I was fine with it. then i realised they are bidding with TS too. Why they don't want to tell me is because they don't want to bid with another girl who is very close to me. In addition, my dad don't own a company that can be use to do project on or neither is my results very good to help them. I feel sick. really sick. I was left with three choices, pretend I do not know and don't bid with TS or bid with TS and pretend i do not know that they are bidding with him and shock them on first day of school or lastly bid the same class as them and tell them beforehand. The point is not that I do not have ppl to bid with, but the point that we had a pact to bid together but you treat it like it never happened. Feel real sick. Hate that feeling and sleepign won't help at all.
Maybe odeh odeh will help. So gonna grab 10 today after my presentation. Why are people so practical? Even before entering the corporate world?