Wednesday, October 31, 2007
-Kit Kat-
Hectic two weeks. Barely sleep 5 hours a day. Deadlines project presentations and reports are consecutive in this coming two weeks. Dark eye rings are more visible already. Crap.. I don't even have time to paint my toe nails. Argh... But I am not the only one that is busy. Met audrey for short 5 mins when she came to my school to collect some stuff. Haha.. She look so tired and blur. Uni life.. what's so good about it?
it can definitely push u to your limit I guess.
I am alittle mischievious this week. I skip lecture for the first time in my Uni life. Skipped two marketing lectures this week. Prof Rama so gonna kill me=( haiz... Monday I skipped coz I kept vomitting out anything that i eat or drink. so weak to go school. Today having MA quiz at 12pm. Needed more time for sleep and revision. So I skip class again. Bad sophia!
MA quiz in 2 hours. 80% prepared but brain refused to absorb. got 15/20 for marketing quiz again. Still lower than class average. If this goes on.. there goes my A-... *sianz*
This weekend I wanna take a break. watching Man U vs Arsenal. Ian so gonna praise his stupid team. Edwin says I am childish for saying if Arsenal wins, I am not talking to Ian for a week. I am serious not childish. =p
Tmr MPW presentation. Hope we do well even without rehearsal. *cross finger* Fri and sat morning full of marketing presentation preparations.
Okie.. enough of whining.. back to studying I guess.. spent 10 mins blogging liao.=p