Friday, October 12, 2007
-Crazy Day-
I take back my word that term break ain't that bad afterall. Today I spent 6 hours for meeting on the Computer Analysis Tools module. 6 hours!!! My brain juice was practically squeeze dry!!! butt hurt, head hurt, fingers also pain from typing. This is crazy. Haha... from 12 to 6 i'm in school. Worst of all, the library was packed with people all studying. I am a MUGGER!!!!
William drove me back today. Haha.. I was so skeptical about guys driving their parent's car and flaunting them in school that he threaten to drop me off at the flyover at potong pasir!!! What I said was so true. I bet he agrees but did not want to admit.. Guys and their ego. Today I met another guy with ego as big as an ostrich egg. Taking his time to stroll to the library lift, expect i wait for him. Guess what I did? I purposely press door close... haha.. he ran and enter the room staring at me=p I dun care lor. Banana..