Wednesday, October 17, 2007
-acting-
Today marketing test was ok. Not dead yet I guess. haha.. MA was interesting. Coz after marketing test, my brain was officially dead. haha.. so when prof called me I was like "me?". Haiz.. i feel so guilty, i was talking to maegan through michelle presentation. it was 35 minutes when it is supposed to be only 20 per presentation.
So here's our plan for our presentation in week12. "Charlie's Devils"
Guess what role I am acting? The slut that seduces the chairman to get the compensation plan. Why me? Filming will be on next sat. Make-up, low-cut clothes, short skirt... Have u seen a pig in short skirt, reveal clevage and in high heels? Haiz.. Why i pick the bloody paper? haha.. I am so dead next sat. i think i better lose weight.
This week i got no person to whine to=( so I guess more blogging this week.