Thursday, September 20, 2007
-School Days-
What so nice about University life? haha.. Everything. Nothing is nice without a comparison. I finally realised it. Year 2 is kinda of fun except the fact that time passes real fast, my last lesson of Week 5 just ended. I got 12/15 for my MA quiz, 41/50 for CAT , A- for BP report and two more results to be taken back next week. Business Process Mid term is next week sat(29/09). Crazy prof!!!! haha on sat and it starts at 1500 to 1700. I guess that why I love and hate this prof so much. He really cute! haha.. always wear the same clothes to class.
I guess i really love my school life even though it is getting crazy each day. I found a bunch of friends here that we can joke lots. Though it is very competitive, I am always the one contented with results. People with 14/15 are throwing temper, A for report are screaming and people with 44 or 42/50 for CAT are asking for marks!!!! Sometimes I wonder should I do that? If i don't I'll be losing out. haha.. But my dear results are dropping. How.. should we go out less often? Sometimes I think that I really do not have much time for revision, but I also wanna spend time with him. But he has many commitments too.. By the time he meets me, he is lacking sleep and homework time. How I wish everyday there is extra 2 hours for us. Haha..
Crazy pictures of me during boring times...

Now typing away while waiting for him to finish his project meeting....^_^