Sunday, September 16, 2007
-Petty-
Mummy says I am petty. I do not deny. I am angry with everyone recently, especially myself. Relationship seems so hard to handle. Sometimes I wonder how my friends handle it. The disappointment that you get when you realise both are actually different in so many ways. Da Jie say I jumped into a relationship, I corrected her, I walked into a relationship. Now, I think she is right. I am spoiled, not very understanding and very possesive.
Mummy says it is not right to control and lay rules three weeks into the relationship. But it was all to prevent me from getting hurt. Selfish i am. All he wants is to study, but I got angry when he say he planned to study today so cannot spend 3 hours with me. I begged so hard to get the three hours. But when he said he cannot make it, I do not know how to react. I cannot concentrate studying the whole afternoon, thinking since i cannot eat breakfast with him, maybe can take a walk at Punggol Park. But I guess it is all my stupid thoughts. I should be happy that he had planned his timetable to study hard for next week test. But I cannot take the disappointment.
Daddy say if I so easily can quarrel then don't bring him home. Haiz.. I am serious with this relationship but I don't know why i react like that. Maybe it is my defensive mode, when I am disappointed I want to be alone. i could have spend more time when he fetch me home, but I chose this route.
Study hard i guess, atleast if one day he don't want me, i will be Singapore's influential banker or marketing agent. haha..