Sunday, September 02, 2007
Les Miserables
Famous play and story. But a bad name. Why? It is so hard to pronounce. Today at Kovan, the three sisters are laughing while waiting for our train to take us back.
Sarah:"Le (s)- Mi-se-rab-le (s) "
Jie: "No. It is "Lay - Mi-ze- ra-lay"
Then both began to argue. Over a stupid pronunication. sarah apparently had heard her primary school teacher pronouncing this way since her P6 years. So both do not want to admit that they may be wrong, I said, " why they chose such a difficult name!!!!! Just say Less- mi-se- rab-less!!!! Done?!"
Both started laughing loudly. Verdict? Sophia can never pick up French. -.-'' all of a sudden I became their common target. Today is raining cats and dogs. Got stuck at hougang mall for 1 hour, spending $40 on sarah. Earrings, body shop, storybooks and others. How nice to have a sister who will pamper me that much when i was in sec school. =p but da jie changed lots already. She treat us to lunch. So I did pedicure for her once we reach home.
BP is killing me. Now I am off to complete it. argh.... stupid 60 marks question!!!!