Sunday, July 22, 2007
-Harry Potter-
I am totatly bewitched. I love the books. The ending was what I had wished for, of course, except the death of Fred, Lupin, Tonks, Dobby, Colin and Mad-eye Moody. Not forgetting George losing ear. But the death that hit me hard and worst was Snape.
A talented man who was deeply in love with Lily Evans. A person who sacrifice all for the woman he loved. Someone who was so brave yet died for the worst reason I can ever think of. Showing no signs of love, yet protecting the son of the woman he loved but bears the looks of his enemy. Every word and action was actually protecting that boy. However, allowed the whole world to misunderstand him, yet stand strong on his principle. Still, till his very last breath nobody understand him. Only memories could wash him pure.Sorting was held too early. If had been later, he may had been the happiest man on earth. For I had cried each time I read the previous books in this series. "Coward", harry potter had called him in the Half-blood Prince Book. For I saw him as a "Hero".
A consolation was the romance betweem Hermonie and Ron. Sweet couple. And Ginny fighting against Death Eater Professors with Neville and Luna.
I love this last book of the series. Dumbledore was a perfect person afterall.