Saturday, July 28, 2007
- Falling in and out of love -
Interesting week I had. Falling in and out of love. Of course not human! But shows.
Mad about a korean series- Coffee Prince. Fairy tales ending. Something that doesn't happen in real life.
BUT
Who cares?! I just love the story. Damn funny and exciting. Now it has only been broadcast till Episode 8. The serial will complete on the day school starts. ^_^ Great, isn't it? Just nice for me to rush into studying.
Today I treat Da Jie to lunch. Spoke about Kiat bro and his girlfriend, Lynette. Lynette has a stable job in Penang. However, my aunt told her to quit that job and accompany my cousin as he seeks a job in Singapore. She indeed quit her job. Came to Singapore with him and my cousin secured a job at ST. But lynette went for interviews and interviews. None was selected her. Sad sad. So when I asked my sister over lunch, whether will she do like what lynette did, she asked me the same question too.
My answer- I will not do like what she did. Then guess what, both of us held our cup and said, "Cheers." I think that is why my sister and I decided to stay single. =p