Saturday, July 14, 2007
-Birthday-
Haha.. so long nv update my bloggy. Kinda busy finishing drama serial before school reopens. Turned 20 last tuesday. Many birthday wishes, gifts and memories. Friends are people who will always be there.
Not suppose to demand or feel sad when somebody forgets.
But there is somebody that really touched my heart. I thought he forgot about my birthday. No wishes, no calls, nothing.
While waiting for my hair to dry, he called. 30mins to midnight, he called.
Me: Hello?
Him: Happy 20th birthday!!! I may not be the first one to wish u happy birthday, but I will be the last before the day ends.
Me: *lol* I thought you forgot about me. Surprise surprise... Where are you now? Bet still loitering outside.
Him: So smart. I am still outside.....Actually I'm at ur house downstairs.
Me: Huh? really? don't bluff me!
Him: Look down ur window now. (*phone call ended)
I turned around, placed my laptop down and open the window. There below, he stood.
Suddenly, he shouted, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! May all ur dreams come true. You must be happy k!"
That night, I felt a little sweetness in my heart. How I wish he was not my cousin. So guys f u all read this, this method may be a very sweet way to tell the girl u are there. That girl who two time my cousin, you don't know what u just lost. =p