Monday, June 18, 2007
- My Trip -
Life was fun!!!!!!
I was in Thailand for ten days. Volunteer work, stroll down the beach and one hectic day in Bangkok.
No picture for chiang mai temple though. dun feel right to take some. Life there was fun. So many new food. Hot plate oyster omelete with bean sprouts and sour chili sauce. Ice coffee that uses hot soya milk. Two food that I loved in that little city.
Went to Pattaya for a day. Here are some pictures:

With my collegue that came on 3 days before I am coming back to Singapore.
With didi=)
Got scare by a horse when trying to take a pic. haha..
Back in bangkok for one day before leaving for singapore. went to shopping mall at emporium to check out the bra prices. Haizz... a little cheaper only=( thought it will be like what liyun told me. haha
Trip to Grand PalaceDid i mention I changed my hairstyle?

This is how I look on the day I return to Singapore=)It takes a lifetime to build a friendship
But i only takes a second to ruin it.
a sad truth...