Tuesday, May 08, 2007
Behind the curtains- Regrets
Yesterday met up with danny, seow sian and jonathan for dinner. Met yvonne on the MRT on my way home. 4 years since I met my secondary classmate. Though we were not close, but I'm glad she is doing fine.
But I did not sleep well last night. When Danny popped the question, do I still go back to help out at St John. My answer, of course, NO. But I was saddened by the simple thought of it. My sec 4 year passed as I excelled in my leadership position in prefectorial board but failed badly in my CCA. Why? Coz I am righteous and do not know how to apple-polish. I do not do things that my seniors liked but I know it is obviously wrong.
Believe me, nobody will understand how disappointed I am when I was given recreation I/C. Since the posting, I do what is within my means of duty, nothing more, nothing less. Why? I know that if I does extra, credits are not mine. Not that I hope to have the credits but look at the No Action but Talk Only people, it truly does not deserve my effort. Looking back, I do have sadness. Nonetheless, it is over.
I am fine now.
Realised my of my particular friend changed so much. She belonged to the pretty and clever kind. Materialistic. Weed. Who will go next?