Monday, April 16, 2007
-The Make Over-
Friday.. daddy took off from work all because of Sarah's PTM. Went to have lunch with dad at kovan, while mummy went to send Gary off to tekong. Change my mind of going to tekong with gary coz I am obviously not his gf and if I accepted his mum's offer to go, it will just feel weird. Haha.. so yeap.. KOVAN!!! Miss the food there, remembered those days S13 went there to eat before extra lessons or after lessons on saturday. Roasted duck rice, carrot cake, minced meat noodles, laksa, boneless chicken rice, dim sum and many more. Not forgetting a cup of cooling sugar cane juice. Gosh,I was too spoilt for choice. Enjoyed the lunch as a ate a little of all and the rest were left to dad or being cleared. =p sinful.. I gained weight during the exam period. argh....
Drop off at the video rental store to get some DVDs when I met "them". "Them" refers to the JC 2 seniors that made many JC1 girls go nuts about when I entered SRJC in 2004 . If I did not get their names wrong *cross fingers* Nigel, Christoper and forget it forgot the last guy name. But yup. Play boys they were, nothing but punks now. I always wondered why girls thought they were handsome or even cool then.. Till now I never got it. Punks.
Something got me real mad that evening. People thought i was sarah's mom!!!!! What the heck!!!! do I look so old? i wore a pink sweater and a brown kahki shorts with papilo. old? great must be my hair- long, wavy, black and boring ponytail. -.-'' So I decided to go for a make over treat given by my sister who now draws a relatively afforable pay. haha.. so yeap..
From this:

picture taken 1 week ago (sat breakfast)
Now:

picture taken right after the new hair cut^_^
Goodbye to my long hair that I kept for two years. I just love short hair. Easy to tidy, and no worries of hair accesories=)
But daddy seems unhappy.. haiz... daddy hates short hair. haha... let the holiday and baking lesson begin!!!!!! muacks