Saturday, March 10, 2007
-Defeat-
Recently I start to wonder am I in the right tunnel? Since last july, I told myself as long as I continue to pick myself up and keep walking, one day I will reach the end of the tunnel and finally see the light.
However, this semester is nothing but more pain to me. Consecutive exams, meeting and rehearsal. I am no longer just a student, be a slave to time. I got back my exam results. 56/100, 31/100 and two more to come. I am feeling so down. No comparison, but I am really feeling sick. Am I right to pursue my university life? Should I have just enter Shatec? Or like what ba deh say AIB to learn?
I began to wonder am I in the right tunnel? Should I just stop walking and turn back? I had a breakdown yesterday, crying that I wanted to quit school. Luckyily, daddy and mummy not at home. If they see my breakdown, they would have been super worried. Life is really killing me.. haiz..