Monday, February 05, 2007
-Banana, Papaya-
-Banana, Papaya-
I am so ANGRY!!!! Today I was helpful enough to offer my help to this SMU girl (we nv see each other b4). The story goes this way. I withdrew $50 to buy my concession stamp on my way home today. Before me in the queue was this girl that dress in short shorts and pink zara sweater. She used a very unpleasant tone to speak to the operator regarding applying of the tertiary card, but I guess due to her tone, the operator just brushed her question away. I can she that the operator purposely did not want to tell the girl where to apply the card. When I heard that the girl mentioned she was from SMU, I thought I should help her even more. So before she left the queue, I tapped her shoulder. Offered the information I know.
Not thinking she will thank me, I did not expect her to give me a *skeptical look* and asked,
" You are from NUS? Isn't the applying system different?"
I was shocked. How does she know that I am from NUS? Or wwhat makes her think that I am from NUS? Let me explain my point of view. I wore a white L-size Hangten T-shirt, a bermuda from Le'strang and slippers. Unlike the average SMU girls?
Argh.. When I mentioned I was from SMU, she looked pretty shocked. I guess my tone at that time had changed. *Banana Papaya* Argh...