Wednesday, November 15, 2006
-Feelings-
-Feelings-
One more week to school examinations. The fear that I will not do well is stronger. I tried studying very hard and understand the concept taught but perhaps I am dumb. So grasping the concept takes a longer time. Argh.. How I hope I can survive.
My aunt and cousin came down from KL on friday. Went to Vivo city on saturday with them after coming home from LTB meetign in school . Crowded till I was like about to faint. Haha.. Then went to Singapore Biennale on the last day. The most fun was in Tanglin Camp. Pretty cool. But there is lots of R-rated art pieces there. And youngters in secondary school seems to enjoy it. Gosh.. Kids!!!
Went to sentosa on monday. Visited the underwater world, dolphin lagoon, Merlion and watch the musical fountain. Arrived home at 10pm that night. Haha.. Way to relax my stressful university life. haha.. Yesterday was a stay home revision day. Did Financial Accounting revision till I go nuts. Haha..
During my relax days at home, I was able to read the newspaper and watch the news. Finally after 4 months since University began. GST is gonna increase to 7%. argh... so much higher. gosh.. that means if i want to buy a S$124 crumpler bag, it will cost me another $9. Hmm.. I understand the reason for helping the poor but there is still a little reluctance in this suggestion. However, reading Mr george yeo's blog shows me how rude the singaporean are reacting to the increase. Crap.
Back to my studies and meeting in school today=(