Thursday, October 19, 2006
-Saddness-
-Sadness-
A long time since I last blog. It was my term break. Of course I was busy. haha.. with what? project and more projects. I miss yun, ting, oxy, seow sian and andri so much. Life in SMU is nothing but dreadfulness. School finally reopened. My tests results are all back. And more tests to take. My results are below the average. So demoralising. I scored B for COMM101 while all ppl scored A=( What am I suppose to feel? Happy? Sad? I feel so confused. I just walked aimlessly to the MRT after class. Numbness is all I felt.
A friend told me to grow up. Grow up. So I won't miss anyone. How am I suppose to do to grow up? or does grow up means not missing anyone? If so, I don't want to grow up. I like the feeling of missing someone. I means I have someone dear to think of. Someone that I can share my thoughts, my sorrow with.
The determination to do well is kicked in. I'm afraid I am evolving. Evolving into people who I'm facing now. People who changed since their environment in JC/poly. I don't want to change. But what's always fear is coming.
Stay with me...