Sunday, October 22, 2006
-Break-
-Break-
Take a break. Take a kit kat. Haha.. Now I'm having a break from Financial Accounting revision and Biz Law readings. Brain is getting so tired. But I'm never tired listening to the stories of people around me.
Today I heard about this aunt A was married for 15 years and had no kids. Now, she is suddenly pregnant. But instead of joy, she was troubled. She decided to abort the kid. Sad isn't it? To me, it is very sad to hear about it. The joy of being a mother is actually more sadness to this family. The kid took so long and courage to come to earth but without hesistant or pain, the parent decides to abort it. Why? After 15 years without a child, this is no longer their aim in marriage. And they do not want a child to disrupt their lifestyle now.
What a sad fact? But true. If you were her, will you?
Give me the courage and I do not think I'll do it. Life is so miraculously weird.
Look around u today. Will u say u want to be a mother? There is so many more things to life than getting urself pregnant. Life.