Sunday, September 10, 2006
-Trekking-
-Trekking-
I fell for the nature. But this trip was not very enjoyable to me. Haha.. not that i am left out, but I had too much attention-.-'' Clearly, my head has no space to think about relationship, but I have seniors or male peers kept talking about it. Scandalising me with people. Spare me.. it would be much fun if everything wasn't that bad. But haha.. because of my fear in water, i cannot swim far.. I practically stayed put at a point.=p
But the climb caused me to sustain from bruises and more bruises. Cuts on thighs, hand and wrist. But I did not regret going there for it. I have seniors that treat me so well and fun to hang out with. SMU without school work is very fun. But yup.. I guess it is life. Back to school tmr. Feeling refresh? Haha.. now at least I got something to look forward in school.
A new environment that I need to take time to explore. Studying gonna be fun=p