Monday, September 11, 2006
-The Slap-
-The Slap-
I just slap my younger sister for the first time in my nineteen years of life. I have never slap her no matter what she said to me or insult me. But today, I lost it. I really want to wake her up. Her end of year will be here in a month. Her secondary 3 foundation is so bad that i think she is going to retain for a year in sec 3 again. Not that i do not believe in her, but I'm really worried. Her maths simple foundation topic like angles and algebra are atrocious. Sometimes we joke at how simple questions sec 3 students are unable to understand. Now, I think I'm getting the retribution. My younger sister is one of them. Do you know the heartache I am going through? I'm as worried as her but I cannot do anything to help her. I guess that is why I'm so angry that she is still determine to be a good chairman of her CCA and excel in her results.
I do not know am I doing it right, but I think i going to seeher CCA teacher without her knowing. I'm really worried for her. Should I help her quit her CCA on her behalf? or tell the teacher what is she going through? On the other hand, I'm afraid the teacher will see Sarah as incapable and child-like who requires a sister to settle her problem. What am I suppose to do?