Monday, September 25, 2006
-Simple Life-
-Simple Life-
Weekend is over so quickly. Had a class gathering at New York New York on saturday. I think a group of us are becoming more united. While we are really losing contact with some classmates of ours. Ting Jun, Sally and Yvonne no longer comes out with us since March. 6 months since we last met. Can you believe it? Their gang nv turn up at all? A piece of mind, should I go if there is an outing organised by them? A childish thougth would be disappear, on one side tells me to go. They are my friends, confirm people who are much better than those in University. Haha... Not so sure now..
Yesterday, I spent my day trying to rest and get well soon. But don't seems to work. I'm having fever now. No salsa class for me today. Haiz.. Sad sad..
Why can't I lead a simple life? Be happy always. Once I heard this lyrics in a song, no one can make you sad unless u want to. So why am I so sad?