Thursday, September 28, 2006
-Patience-
-Patience-
Looking at the people around me, I could no longer take it. Why am I facing such people, while others don't. I have this girl in my business law and communication strategies class who is so selfish. She would only talk and have no actions. Worse when ask whether he had prepare for business law coz i have some questions to ask, she said no. Then later she showed another girl her information. Guess what, becoz that girl is pretty and popular with lots of guys. B****
Worse is yet to come, she is in my communication group. Spreading rumors saying I like this guy in the class. -.-'' Then everybody kept making fun of me, and that guy friend of mine start avoiding me!!! Argh.. How bad can life get? I hate this week life in SMU. Nothing seems right.
waiting for my results.. hope it is not true.