Tuesday, September 05, 2006
-Grow up-
-Grow up-
One day we will all grow up. But I guess parent would not see it. On friday, I'm leaving for trekking in Malaysia. I'm really looking forward to it. But the time we need to report is 7 pm when my bowling classes end at 630. Hmm.. but my mummy isn't happy with it. First she was reluctant that daddy allowed me to go. Secondly, she thinks I spending too much time on activities than studying. I just don't understand. I turned 19, and i still cannot try lots of things. Why? Studying is not the only thing in school. I f I can handle it well, why not? Let me introduce the irony in my mother's word.
"Er ah, come home after lesson ends k."
"Er ah, why people study in school, you like don't need to study one arh?"
" Er ah, why you have so many cca?"
"Er ah, if you don't want to listen to me, then next time don't need to call me."
"Er ah.. er ah.. er ah.."
I'm going nuts. Why do you think I'm joining this cca and activites? Of course i using them to relax. At home, I study hard, mug hard. In school I have to rush project and have rather sturbborn group mates. Does she understand I've grown up? And have my own worries? To think that she actually said dun call her if I still want to do things my way. Isn't it too childish and selfish? Do you know how much I envy people? The freedom they get, the mindset they can have. My totally different. My parents are so overprotective. Sometimes how I wish I was Ba Deh's daughter. He understands me so much. He believes in me too. Unlike my parents, who gets paranoid with everything i do. E.g. friends
Andri calls to talk, the comment from them will be," He want to jio you arh?" or " He very rich arh?"
Samuel drives me home when we meets, "Why he like arh?" or "Er ah, dun give ppl wrong idea k" Then guess what, if too late at night, they will ask,"why he nv drive you back?"
-.-'' I'm kinda irritated today