Thursday, September 21, 2006
-Everybody's Fool-
-Everybody's Fool-
Don't be fool by what you see
That is only a short image or preview of me
Who is the person in me?
Do you know that person?
I did my recent reflection of SMU. And I came to a conclusion. Why am I so stress? These people in school have the looks and brains. The girls in SMU, especially my batch has no D in their A level certificate at all. They know how to dress, impress guys with their looks and brains. For me, I do not know how to dress nor do I have the brains. I ain't a bimbo. Because at least bimbo has the looks. Haha.. So all I can do is to study very hard. So why am I so stress? It's just because I cannot cope with this environment. If I don't make the mark soon, I will soon be there just to balance the bell curve.
Second thing, SMU girls are generally selfish, unless you are of good use to them. Take one of my classmate A,for example, she spotted a mistake in my paper but never mentioned it to me, only when I spotted something wrong and was laughed at by my team mates then she mentioned she saw it long ago and wanted to let me spot it on my own. Thanks. Then, during the break she will ask the guys whether they wanna go for a bite, not inviting me. Luckily the guys declined.*grin* and instead they ask me along with them=p Again, she sticked to me like buddy -.-''*In my heart* Who's buddy with who? you? *bitch* Before that I thought she is not like that, then I realised she did exactly like that for Business Law when gordan and melvin were making fun of me. She will ignore me until guys were talking to me then she joins in. *bitch*
Lastly,
Don't fall for me. You don't know me.
Why do people rush into a relationship when u bearly know the other?
Life may be short, but by rushing it, nothing can be attain.
Please don't toy with me.
This week, I really feel like I am everybody's fool. Or have I fooled everybody with my "cover" ? The carefree and confident girl.