Wednesday, September 20, 2006
-Bad Day-
-Bad Day-
Feeling demoralised in the morning when i cannot solve any of the problem of my Financial accounting. To make things worst, my day has not ended yet. It was only the morning. Mummy brought me to Crystal Jade to eat my lunch when the second bad news came. Kenneth(TA) for my LTB team called. He had forget to place our slot for leader presentation and the leader was chosen. Haiz.. I was so mad and i tried my best to cool down. But deep down inside i'm really mad. Nothing can be worst than this. My LTB team in turn had an emergency meeting in school today. Things were cleared and i thought the worst was finally over. I was wrong. I failed my FA test, got lost during lecture. I am so stressed.Totally screwed up. Did not read clearly. How can that happen? I don't know. I'm screwed in studying. I cannot stand it anymore. I miss my JC life, I miss so many things. I broke down once I closed my study room door behind me. Hoping that the tears can wash all my stress away. far away.
Adding to my sorrow, I'm falling sick. My throat began to hurt so badly, I'm having a fever now. I'm so scare I'm unable to attend sat gathering. I've not been ill for a long time. Will this be a battle of cough? I'm drinking plenty of water today. Bless that I get well soon.