Saturday, August 26, 2006
-The new life-
-The new Life-
Do you know how much I miss you guys? Maybe i'm an emotional person. I really missed my friends. Like yesterday, at the end of convocation, I saw Shu Hua. My first reaction was to hug her. Not that I forgot my best friends, but the thought that it is so hard to meet an SRJCian in SMU.. It has been 1 month since I last saw her. Can u believe it? During this weeks, new friends, new interection and new style of living. Mugging isn't my cup of tea. I miss LHS. So much too. So sad, on weekend parents dun allow me to stay over!!!! Crap.. it is so difficult to let them be less strict with me. Haiz.. Wanna know the number of things i did behind their backs or against their will? learn to kayak, rollerblade, rockclimb, trekking, swimming, gave my first kiss, eat too salty preserved food and stay out late at night etc.. To others it may be normal stuff they do, but my parents certainly don't allow these. Why? Cause of my medical history and duh.. last year incident. Can you believe, since school starts I have a curfew? Time 11. -.-'' I understand muumy's concern, but i really wanna spend time with my friends. Even if it was an hour, it means lots to me.
Have my friends in our University moved on? Or it is only me still stuck at where I am? Yearning to spend them with them. Sometimes just thinking of it, tears will just roll down my cheeks. I read samuel's blog last night and today. Learn alot of stuff. Almost similar as him, my dress sense is weird, don't like to shop aimlessly and rather sit at a cafe or sofa just talking about life. Hmm... life.. He says he's a boring guy. Am I consider as one too? I dunno. Andri in melbourne, andrew going for overseas training, Liyun and Huiting soon being with Lab work, sylvia with A levels and me projects and more projects. When do we get to really sit down and talk?
Haha.. enough of depressing stuff. i'm still having the damn nightmare. Arghh.. why can't he stop bugging me?
My eye rings are get more obvious. Haiz..
Here's a little quiz I done on Samuel's blog.
The Five Language of Love
Your Primary Love Language
Quality Time
Your Secondary Love Language
Act of Services
Results
Quality Time 10
Act of Services 7
Words of Affirmation 6
Physical Touch 5
Receive Gifts 2
After doing it, I realised I dun yearn for lots of touch except hugs and maybe a little peck on my forehead. Perhaps after that incident, i had unknowingly equate touch = violence. Gifts are the same thing. Giving a gift to seek forgiveness or please the partner becomes very wary topic to me. Haiz..