Tuesday, August 15, 2006
-feelings-
-feelings-
Have you ever felt real lost before? I had. Many times. Always between the point of making a decision, and know that one party will eventually get hurt. I started out this quest in the beginning of year. I was suppose to make a choice of university and course. Knowing what my parents like me to pursue and the one I dream to is totally different. I ended up in SMU Biz. Is this what I want? I don't know. I've been drawing and designing clothes, items, anything that comes to my mind. I guess that will only be my hobby. As I see one by one of my friends entered university and study life began, I feel so lonely. I do not have friends like oxy have seok min and becy, like seow sian have melinda, like liyun have joanna, or huiting have sally. When night falls, I always wonder how am I going to survive that 4 yrs. Da jie say if from the start i dislike the school, I'll not excel there. I just dunno. On saturday, I'm having convocation and S13 class gathering. actually I only look forward to the class gathering. That's when I can be Sophia. Haha.. Really. I miss all my friends so much. There's so much to say but too little time. I wrote another letter to liyun but again I nv post it. Guess gonna pass all to her that day.
University life start turning bad even before school starts. Tmr my camp group is having a dinner gathering at mache, I told diana(female organiser) i can't make it. But just Julian(male organiser) remind me of the outing, when told him, he told me Diana actually say everyone can make it so they make it tmr night. -.-'' i'm tired. really. Why is life so tough in SMU even before it starts?
Am I that detestable? or am I seen as a pest to girl? I don't know. I'm only Sophia.
Sophia.