Friday, August 11, 2006
-after thoughts-
-after thoughts-
Opps.. been two weeks since I last updated. Just came back from camp on wed. Broke camp at 1520. Luckyily, aunty fely came to campsite to pick me up. haha.. Did not know Melvin was a leader there. Worst he was my kayaking instructor and I don't recognise him. He changed so much. A year since I last met him. Haha.. Everyone thought I was his girlfriend!!! As we both stayed behind to wait for aunty fely. Haha..
Overall, I had after thoughts after going for the orientation camp. Though there are still doubts, but yep, not as many as before I guess. Made new friends, embarrass myself and stuff. Haha.. Truthfully, till this point no guy have truly attracted me. Hmm.. wat's wrong with my hormones? SMU is a fine school. But do I belong there? I don't know. Can you imagine a row of cares driving into Changi campsite by our seniors? You have a range of cars. From BMW to mini cooper to mercs. For my group, most of them stay at Farrer Road (Bukit Timah), Steven Road, East Coast and some high end estate. They wear bikinis at camp. Haiz.. Besides that, their topic and I have no link. BOYS? HANDSOME? RICH? SHOPPING? U know me. Am I like that? I miss my JC class. Miss everyone so much. But one thing for sure, anything happen I can always fall on Melvin. Haha.. Now there somebody who promise to watch over me as I go thru my uni. A famil friend.
Thank you for giving me a wonderful JC life. Thank you.